PetiteChacal

Saturday 1 May 2010

Pearls!!!! Bettina Necklace

 


This is my last necklace, just finished it today. It is a custom order, a friend of mine wanted a long, double-stranded pearls necklace with a celebrity-style look. Here it is, inspired by a famous necklace that drove most girls crazy..!!
I added an ethnic touch (eehh..that's me!!)and some..how would you say nowadays.."whimsical" charms, the dragonfly and the key. I named this necklace after my friend, Bettina. I hope she's going to love it! I really do!And these pearls are very nice, nearly flawless and with a pretty lustre.Well.. back to work, other orders are on the way and I really have to put myself to work.
Enjoy the long weekend! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That is SO gorgeous!! With on post you just made me want to go back to my beading. Lol
    Maybe I'll sneak downstairs tonight for a little one-on-one time with my beads :)

    ReplyDelete