PetiteChacal

Sunday 21 March 2010

Fair!




Done!
Yesterday we attended the fair in SE London. It's been drizzling all day, so the weather didn't help get people around.The fair was held in a church and there were about 40 stalls in total, spreading over 2 venues.It's been very quiet,not many people coming along and those who did just had a walk among the stalls..no sales, as far as I could see.Not much, at least..
It's been fun,though!I met 2 fellow crafters from UK handmade and Etsy. The fantastic ladies behind "The Bothered owl"were there (well..only one of them,plus a nice and friendly boyfriend)with their super-cute stuff...and guess what? I made myself happy with a little.."self present"..I got one of their lovely bag,look!!
Isn'it cute??!! I just love,love,love my new bag!!And, in all honesty, I've been staring at their stall for a while, just felt like a kid in front of a stunning,rich sweets' display!Lovely things,really!Want to have a look at their shop?Here you go:http://www.etsy.com/shop/thebotheredowl

And there I also met Lisa, from Craft Outrageous, see her fan page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hats-Outrageous/264598436873 .She brought over loads of cute things, and...have a wild guess,again..: I got myself a little, lovely purple flower (shame I can't transfer the pic from my mobile..), that I'll be using in one of my next necklace,so..stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment