PetiteChacal

Sunday, 21 March 2010

Last necklace

 


My last clay necklace.. I just love it!!I made these beads a while ago but,as usual, I waited to make something with them..you know when you just cherish something, and you are awaiting the.."big occasion"?..well,something like this.
I know this is not the necklace of the year,but I'm happy with it. I love the colour and I just love the way these beads have turned out. The glossy,smooth finish..the swirls,that I love so much..and the lenght ( I love long necklaces!!).
Hope you like it too.The pics don't do it justice, it's much more beautiful when you have it in your hands.
Have a great time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am Tom Jay and i would like to know if you are interested to
    earn advertising money by serving mobile advertisement on your web site.

    Mobgold is one of the largest mobile ad networks which have been working
    with social network sites, content portals, iphone Apps developers or mobile
    operators to help them increase their revenue by serving mobile
    advertisement on their wap site, Apps or mobile internet channels in a very
    rewarding way.

    If you are interested, you can sign up free at
    http://affiliate.mobgold.com/ac/012d0096k48bg7

    you can also log in to
    http://www.yourmobilead.com

    or
    tomjay-yourmobilead.blogspot.com


    for more information.

    Regards,

    Tomjay

    ReplyDelete