PetiteChacal

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Back from home..

 
Posted by Picasa



Well...after a fantastic break away from the UK I just felt I needed to do something.
I haven't been posting or creating for a while,and I miss it.
So..here you go. My first Silver Clay pendant. I have a looong way to go, I need to practice and get some good tips about this medium, but I'm happy about how this pendant came out.I like the organic feeling, the lightly scratched texture,the mix of shiny spots and the oxidised shadows and the overall feeling of something that has been worn,that had its own life before we made it "ours".It's reversible,one side with the joyful flower and one side with the writing.I'll put it in the shop this evening, let's see if it catches someone's attention?I want to make lots of them, it's going to be the new addition to my shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment