PetiteChacal

Tuesday 20 April 2010

News from PetiteChacal- Back to our roots

Hi everybody, I've got a few good news, and I'm so thrilled as things start to shape up! I've decided that I'll let you know little by little, and today I'm starting with... T-SHIRTS!
Probably not many of you know that this has been our starting point; we have been designing and printing a stock of T-shirt with "The Face", which is just PetiteChacal Logo. We had a stock professionally handprinted and we hand-printed quite a few T-shirts by ourselves too.Gosh if it was fun! But then we realised that doing that in a small London flat wasn't really ideal, in terms of space, time and health and safety regulations.So we went back to our printer.Results: people liked our T-shirts!We sold a few through a shop in Soho and the rest of the stock was gone by word of mouth, friends of friends of friends..a couple of people stopped us on the street too!They were intrigued by the design, as not always you get that it's a face straight away.So they asked us, they took our details and we gave them the T-shirts that are now happily somewhere in USA.
So.. This came before the rest;before the jewellery, the accessories, the canvases..
So now you can probably guess how happy I feel at the very thought of starting this again!
We'll soon put for sale the rest of our stock and on the top of this two new designs are being finished these days, so.. stay tuned!!We also asked our customers if they'd like to send a pic of them with our T-shirt..what's beteer than a real-life model, someone who's actually bought( or won, as we ran a competition too!) the garment?
So here you go with one of them, the guy who took PetiteChacal to NZ.. Thanks Mat, you're a star!!
Come back soon to see the rest.. :)



Mathieu Deshors, NZ

2 comments:

  1. Well, I should have read this before I posted that comment on the post before this one. LOL
    I'm glad to hear that your shirts are causing such a commotion!
    They truly are interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...!!!Kayla, you're a darling, as usual..thanks so much!!sooon I'm going to produce 2 new designs, I hope you'll love them!:)

    ReplyDelete