PetiteChacal

Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Spring bracelet

 
Posted by Picasa

Hi everybody,
hope you all had a great time over Easter!
I've had a lovely weekend, I could finally make time for everything..I had a couple of long walks with my boyfriend..I did some clear-out of my old stuff/supplies etc.. I started to renew (slooowlyy!)my website, as I really want it different..I cooked a bit...and I made some jewellery, of course!Yeay!
Let me introduce you my last colourful, girly, romantic bracelet!! I love it!
As I wrote last time I need colours and gentle shapes, probably to cheer me up from this endless winter..So I went all girly this last weekend..Beside this cutie, made out of ceramic and glass beads, I made a long necklace and a precious set (bracelet + earrings)..so stay tuned, as I'm going to pull out more pics very soon!!!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. pretty

    I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    thanks! I'm now a follower of your blog, it's very nice!Off to have a better look,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though the designer cheap louis vuitton handbags are quite expensive, but lets face it, they are worth it! omega watches for sale
    can change a personality and make you look better than others. So girls donot wait to make cheap christmas gifts around you covetous. Give your shoulders an all new look that can make others feel green eyed. Adding cheap rolex watches and element of glam and chic, the designer handbags are a great form of accessories replica catier jewellery online to make you look classy and add a third dimension to your spirit. The good news is that, these designer mens jackets are available in all shapes, sizes, colors and great prices at cheap prada handbags. So donot wait long to explore the cool designs and hues to match your personality.

    ReplyDelete