PetiteChacal

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Second bracelet/necklace for my friend

 

 

 



Here is the second bracelet/necklace for my friend Romi.She asked me this one for her little brother's girlfriend, saying that she's a "tough girl"who doesn't wear much jewellery (she's only a teenager, about 15 yo);she wanted something that could tempt her but at the same time that was easy and young.
I thought that she may like something sort of romantic (hey,she's discovering her femininity,let's give her a hand!!;))but not cheesy..and this is what I came up with.I love it to bits!!!!
All sterling charms and fittings, and a simple,yet playful double leather cord..I may make one for me too!
Have a great day,
xxpetitechacal
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ari, thank you for commenting on my blog post about Lemonade & Lamingtons! Just checking out your blog and have to say that is one gorgeous necklace/bracelet and I'm sure the recipient will absolutely love it! Great blog :) Zoe x

    ReplyDelete