PetiteChacal

Saturday 3 July 2010

Today's necklace










Here's today necklace..wooden squared beads in two colours and sizes and indian silver plated spacers.
I love the way it turned out! I love long necklace, much more than short ones, and this can be worn in three different ways:
long, double strand and as a bracelet..what else can you ask for, when you've got 3 pieces in one?
And these days I really am into wood, silver (well..this is not new!),hemp,leather..everything that gives you a natural feeling..I love, about this necklace, the fact that it is a humble, unpretentious piece, yet it is very pretty, to me.
Understatement.. or bold statements.That's me, the humble and the fierce, no middle tones..:)
Hope you like it, have a wonderful weekend!!
xxpetitechacal
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment